CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Introductory Post

I decided to start this blog because I did so many reviews on my personal blog that I figured they merited their own blog. And I also thought that some of my friends (or even people that I may not know!) would like to contribute as well. Since this is The Homeschooled Review (title subject to random and witty changes), to be an author you must be currently homeschooled, a homeschool graduate, or homeschooled at some point in your life. Please send me (or post in the comments) an example of your writing. Please use correct punctuation, spelling and grammar. no txt tlk plz!!

Welcome to The Homeschooled Review!

~Lizzie

5 comments:

Jonathan David Page said...

When you say "an example of your writing", do you mean an actual review, or an excerpt from the opera you're writing (which I'm sure practically everyone is), or the entire fifth chapter of you're novel, or what?

Lizzie said...

Good question... any of the above would be sufficient, but obviously an actual review would be most pertinent. And it need only be a paragraph or so long, but it can be as long as you want. (I have no complaints! I love reading. :D )

Jonathan David Page said...

Question number 2: Does "anything and everything" mean literally anything and everything?

Lizzie said...

Well, anything and everything reviewable. ;) Like your brand of cell phone or a certain type of shampoo.

It'll probably be mostly books and movies though. :)

Jonathan David Page said...

I was just wondering if I was limited to books, movies, etc.

'Cause I can pump out software reviews like nobody's business if I feel like it. ;)